BlackVue DR650S-2CH Dash Cam
Blcakvue DR650S-2CH dashcam adapted a cloud technology providing a smartphone view. And It is a dual channel dash camera which provides a crystal clear video recording and clear sounds. Besides Blcakvue DR650S-2CH dashcam provides Wi-Fi, impacting and motion detection and remote cloud system connection. DR650S-2CH Dash Cam is designed for a user-friendly way so it won’t hinder a driver view.
BlackVue DR650S-2CH technical specification
|Channel||2 Channels||LED||Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
|Color/Size/Weight||Front: Black / Width 118.5 mm x Height 36 mm / 96 g
Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm x Height 25 mm / 28 g
|Sensor||3-Axis acceleration sensor|
|Memory||microSD Card (16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB)||Backup Battery||Built-in Super Capacitor|
|Recording Mode||Normal Recording + Event Recording (Impact Detection) +
Parking Mode Recording (Impact and Motion Detection).
* For Parking mode recording, a Power Magic Battery Pack or Power Magic Pro is recommended.
|Button||Wi-Fi / Format Button
* Self-format Function: Press it for 10 seconds to format the microSD card.
Proximity sensor : Voice recording on/off
* Touch the button or it recognizes when a hand approaches to within
|Camera||Front: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 M Pixel)
Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 1 M Pixel)
|Input Voltage||DC 12V – 24V (DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1A/12V)|
|Viewing Angle||Front: Diagonal 129°, Horizontal 103°, Vertical 77°
Rear: Diagonal 129°, Horizontal 108°, Vertical 57°
|Current Consumption||Avg. 400mA (4.8W at 12V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is On)
Avg. 300mA (3.6W at 12V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is Off)
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and
|Resolution/FPS||Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps – HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps
Full HD (1920×1080) @ 15 fps – HD (1280×720) @ 15 fps
HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps – HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps
HD (1280×720) @ 15 fps – HD (1280×720) @ 15 fps
|Operating Temp.||-20℃ – 60℃ (-4°F – 140°F )|
|Storage Temp.||-20℃ – 70℃ (-4°F – 158°F )|
|Compression Codec||MP4||Certifications||Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, RCM, WEEE
Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, RCM, WEEE
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11 b/g/n (2.4~2.4835 GHz))||Software||BlackVue Viewer
* Windows XP or higher and Mac Leopard OS X
(10.5) or higher
|GPS||Built-in||Application||BlackVue C Application (Android 4.4.2 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher)|
BlackVue DR650S-2CH Car Camer Review
This is the famous blackvue flagship dash cam model. As 2016 model, differences between 2015 model are small. However the dash cam camera looks and design improved for better user experiences.
Let’s take a look of BlackVue DR650S:
- CMOS sensor: The front dash cam sensor has been improved from 1.5MP to 2.1MP CMOS.
- Upgraded bit per rate: Both the front and rear bit rates are improved. The front dash cam records 10Mbps, and the rear dash cam records 5 Mbps.
- Overheating problem is fixed: Compare to other blackvue modles, BlackVue DR650S heating control is far more superior.(Operating Temp.-20℃ – 60℃ (-4°F – 140°F )
- Memory: It supports up to 128 GB.
Amazon Top Review for BlackVue DR650S-2CH
BlackVue dash cam is one of the best front and rear dash cam brands. With their consistent updates, BlackVue is a very reliable brand.
However, if you already have the previous model DR650GW, it is not worth to buy it. If not, it is highly recommended to buy it. With BlackVue cloud system, a user can experience one of the most innovative technologies among the dash cam brands.